Hello Apple lovers! Welcome to the latest episode of “What the iPhone has in store for us in 2019 and 2020?” After months of consideration, Apple finally held its “By innovation only” iPhone 11 and Apple Watch Series 5 event at Steve Jobs Theater on September 11. The event introduced new iPhone releases, details on future Services, and much more. So, here’s everything Apple has announced on iPhone 11 release at Apple Event 2019?
Apple has also released the updates on Apple Arcade, a game-changer iPad for 2019, a brand new Watch Series 5 and the much-awaited iPhone 11. But the biggest scene-stealer was iPhone 11 Pro and its big bro iPhone 11 Pro Max. And for the first time, the company was streaming live on YouTube. So buckle up fans, here comes all of the details announced for 2019 and 2020!
Everything Apple has announced on iPhone 11 Release!
Apple successfully unveiled the iPhone 11 as the successor of the iPhone XR. As anticipated, the focus is essentially on the camera.
The iPhone 11 starts at $699 / £729 / AU$1,199, which is a little cheaper than the iPhone XR was at launch. It comes in Purple, White, Yellow, Green, Black and Product Red. The rear side of the phone is of glass, and there’s a lightning connector on the bottom edge.
Some of the key specifications are as follows:
- 1″ display, with the “toughest glass” ever in an iPhone
- Dual camera on the back – one 12MP wide-angle camera (26mm f/1.8) and one 12 MP ultra-wide camera (13mm f/2.4)
- Flash with 36% more brightness
- Sharp night mode that uses adaptive bracketing for better low-light shots
- Front camera with 12MP, up from 7MP can do 60 FPS 4K and slow-motion video
- Powered by latest A13 Bionic chipset, which is claimed to be the smartest CPU/GPU ever used in the smartphone
- One-hour-longer battery life than XR
- Available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB memory capacities
iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max
As promised, the new iPhone 11 Pro has a triple-camera setup on the back, which includes a telephoto lens, a wide-angle lens, and a super wide-angle lens respectively.
Coming to the price, the iPhone 11 Pro starts at $999 for 64 GB of storage while the iPhone 11 Pro Max starts at $1,099 for 64 GB.
Some geek specs are as under:
- The Pro set has three cameras: a 12MP wide-angle camera (26mm f/1.8), a 12MP ultra-wide (13mm f/2.4), plus a 12MP telephoto camera (52mm f/2.0). All three cameras can shoot 4K at 60FPS.
- Pro has a 5.8″ OLED display, while Pro Max comes in at 6.5″ OLED display
- Also powered by A13 Bionic chip
- Claimed to have four to five hours more battery life than iPhone XS Max
- Both come with 18W fast chargers in the box
The company finally revealed its new 10.2-inch iPad, replacing the 9.7-inch model. The seventh-generation machine features a Retina display, an 8-megapixel camera and it has Apple’s A10 Fusion chip built-in, which is claimed to be twice faster than the top-selling PC. The device is compatible with Apple’s smart keyboard, as well as the first-generation Apple Pencil. The iPad starts at $329 and $299 for students.
The Apple Watch Series 5 starts at $399 for a GPS version and $499 for 4G network connectivity.
It features a built-in compass and an “international emergency calling” option that allows you to call emergency services in 150 countries by pressing and holding the side button. The company claims that the battery should last about 18 hours per charge.
Apple Arcade and Apple TV+
Apple Arcade is the company’s upcoming game subscription service offered on iOS, MacOS, and TVOS which is promised to be launch on September 19 at $4.99 per month. Apple has also given its users a one-month free trial of this service.
While Apple TV+ is the company’s upcoming video streaming subscription service that is promised to be launch on November 1st for $4.99 per month. The users can enjoy this service free for one week.
Note that preorders will begin on September 13 with the new iPhones arriving at customers and Apple Stores on September 20.