If you are tired of the summer heat and sick of sweating a lot, our list of the best backyard inflatable pools will be the right solution for you to cool you down. There’s almost nothing better than resting and cooling down in the corner of your yard and yes, it’s also one of the ways to make those nosey neighbors jealous too! After Sony’s wearable air conditioner, here is our list of best backyard inflatable pools in 2020.
Whether you’re looking for a large pool for adults or something smaller for the kids to play in, picking from the wide category of inflatable pool designs can be a difficult task. And this list will help you to choose one. Also check out what do you need for your DIY backyard movie theatre.
Best Backyard Inflatable Pools
Summer Waves Quick Set Backyard Inflatable Pool
This Quick Set Inflatable Pool by Summer Waves is a distinguished choice if you are interested in buying something ideal for a small family. Its depth of 2.5 ft suggests that kids can stand and reach the bottom easily and adults can soak up just enough water to cool down and relish an immeasurable splash.
- Measures 8 feet in diameter and it’s 2.5 feet deep
- The pool increases as it fills for quick setup
- Built with three layers of long-lasting PVC
- Includes a pool filter pump with GFCI
- Includes a filter cartridge with a built-in chlorinator
- Excellent for both kids and adults
Homech Child-Friendly Backyard Inflatable Pool
Versatility is this model’s ultimate peculiarity. If you’re on the quest for something that can support your kids as they grow, then this Homech design will satisfy your expectations. With three different air chambers, you can extend the depth of the pool as your kids get older. While it’s not the most reasonable option for adults, the Homech Child-Friendly Inflatable Swimming Pool is big enough to cool down in when seated.
- Ideally designed for a small family
- Inflates in under 4 minutes
- 3 separate air chambers
- Made with 0. 4mm PVC material
- Includes a repair kit
- Includes a curved drainpipe for quick drainage
Lenakrui 15ft x 36in Quick Set Backyard Inflatable Pool
Lenakrui Quick Set Inflatable Swimming Pool can contain up to four large adults easily so you can have your buddies over and it’s excellent for a couple of small kids. With a depth of 3ft., it’s also fitting enough to teach the kids how to swim. Talking about its strength, the triple PVC layer has got your back. This pool has been well-designed to present hours of splash time at a nearly unbeatable value.
- Quick and simple to set up
- Big enough for adults and kids (measures 15 x 15 x 3 feet)
- Comes with a filter pump, chlorinator, and a D filter cartridge
- Pump features GFCI for reliable swimming
- Made from 3 strong layers of PVC material
- Easy to fix and maintain
Sable Backyard Inflatable Pool
Sable Inflatable Backyard Pool is another best backyard inflatable pool that we believe “family-friendly”. It can carry up to two adults and four kids in one go and the Phthalate and lead-free material endures powerful play well. With 3 different air chambers, you can increase the pool to a level that befits you. Possessing a no-fuss method, this design is also an exceptional alternative for those on a tight budget.
- Moderately sized to measure 118 X 72 X 20 inches
- Made with lead-free Phthalate materials
- Holds two drainage valves
- Sets up and deflates instantly
- Whitecap reflects the sun’s heat
- Shallow in depth for kids
Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool
From swimming services and chilling time to effectively raised pools, Intex is a brand that’s always presented fun inflatables. The Swim Center Blow-Up Pool lives up to this name and has been created for the entertainment of both young and old. It’s shallow enough for adults to sit in and deep enough for kids to swim and splash in.
- Made from long-lasting 15-gauge vinyl
- Measures 120″ x 72″ x 22″ with a 264-gallon capacity
- 3 separate air chambers
- Holds a plug for quick drainage
- Inflation and deflation are a breeze
- Wide sidewalls for extra comfort