If you are an owner of a motorcycle, then you must know that there’s no more satisfying feeling than going on a long ride, wandering freely, cranking up the throttle, setting off on an adventure. Because motorcycles are made for exploring, but they can easily fall prey to would-be thieves. You park them and just take a quick wander around and you never see your bike again. So it’s time to invest in these best anti-theft locks for your bike or motorcycle for the ultimate security.
The best motorcycle lock should be an indispensable tool of your kit and no trip was undertaken without checking that you’ve gathered yours. Luckily, they come in all shapes and sizes, types, and colors with different technologies.
Best Anti-theft Locks
So here is the list of best anti-theft locks at our top recommendations that will keep your bike much protected.
YOHOOLYO Motorcycle Lock
Our Best Choice product is YOHOOLYO Motorcycle Disc Lock Alarm and is built completely from metal, making it a strong, long-lasting, and reliable option. It’s built from an aluminum alloy, which is rust and weather-resistant, as well as being waterproof.
It’s simple to fix and can be installed and set at a full 360-degrees position. It also features an extremely audible alarm that transmits a sound of 110dB, which is the equivalent level as an airplane taking off, so it presents an extremely powerful anti-theft security.
- 110dB alarm sound
- Resolute and durable anti-corrosion, weather-resistant disc lock
- Delicate lock design is easy to install and operate
- Motion sensor with a 5-second delay
- Fitted with built-in battery cell and also supplied with six extra batteries
Tchipie Motorcycle Lock
We’ve picked this disc lock from Tchipie, which uses built-in sensors to detect shocks and movement. It both beeps as well as vibrates to warn burglars that it’s protected. When the alarm is set off, it transmits a continuous and sharp sound for 30 seconds at a huge 100dB, which is sufficiently loud for anyone to discern, in any situation.
It’s simple to use and fix and uses a one-press action. So whether your bike of choice is a Harley Davidson, a Yamaha, Suzuki or Kawasaki, depending on the actual model, this disc lock should allow the perfect commuter’s choice.
- 110dB alarm sound
- Strong and sturdy weather-resistant disc lock
- Suitable for brake rotors up to 7mm thick
- Furnished with a built-in battery cell
- Easy lock with one press operation
Tool WRX Anti-Theft Handlebar Lock
Our next best anti-theft motorcycle lock isn’t a brake lock but rather a handlebar device. This strong and robust lock from Tool WRX is built from a high-quality yet lightweight CNC aluminum, so it’s dense and ultimately compact.
The high-level tamper-proof design is absolute for regular bikers and commuters who want to park their motorbike or scooter in a public location. It’s easy to fit and remove and is outfitted with two different keys suited only to your lock.
- Heavy-duty anti-theft grip lock
- Premium anti-scratch lever protector supplied
- High-level tamper-proof system
- Universal, able lock device equipped with two keys
- Easily clamps to handlebars, locking the front brake or clutch lever
Grip-Lock Handlebar Security Lock
The Grip-Lock security lock is quick to install but had to defeat ultimately long-lasting and first-class anti-theft security for your motorbike or scooter. Using sturdy reinforced nylon covering with a steel core, this small and dense lock can go anywhere with you.
It suitable for application on all handlebars up to a diameter of 1.5-inches and is outfitted with an adaptable slider ideal for application on your brake lever.
- Heavy-Duty anti-theft design
- Made from a reinforced nylon housing
- Fitted with reinforced hardened steel rods
- Universal, adaptable and extremely visible lock
- Easily installs and instantly uninstalls to handlebars
The Club UTL810 Utility Lock
We’re concluding this list of best motorbike locks with a Winner International. The Club, as it’s related to, comes in two flexible sizes to fit lengths of 8.5-inches to 11.5-inches or a larger option designed to fit 13.15-inches up to 20.25-inches. It’s designed to substitute a conventional chain or padlock and has a versatile range of applications.
It’s efficient for securing anything from a motorcycle to commuter bicycles and ATV, valuable gadgets or other accessories. The heavy-duty frame can resist an impressive 1500 pounds of pressure.
- Weather-resistant design
- Heavy-duty construction
- Built to endure over 1500 pounds of pressure
- Vinyl coating deters scratches and scrapes
- Flexible length design